Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ch-ch-changes

(I know it's the wrong Bowie, but I like Labyrinth.  Shoot me.)

Welcome back, guys!  Hope you've all had a good winter intercession and are looking forward to the spring semester.  It's sure to be a busy and productive one, I'll tell you what.

First thing's first, we've got some staff changes:  Darin Kent, last semester's secretary won't be with us this spring, though we hope to see him again soon.  In his place, I've elected two dedicated members, Sarah Vanel and Madeleine Ranges.  I know they'll do a great job and look forward to working with them this semester. :)

Anyway, we've been doing some serious planning and have some good stuff in store.  This Friday, we'll be screening Apocalypse Now (original version) at 6PM in room 214.

Next Tuesday we're having a general meeting at 1PM in room 214, where we'll discuss all the fun things that are happening this semester.

Next NEXT Friday (the 19th) we're screening Oldboy at 6PM in room 214.

Anyone who comes to all three of those will get a golden star.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray! Congratulations to the new secretaries!